Church of St. Leodegar (Lucerne)
The Church of St. Leodegar, Lucerne, Switzerland. It was built in parts from 1633 to 1639 on the foundation of the Roman basilica which had burnt in 1633. This church was one of the few built north of the Alps during the Thirty Years War and one of the largest and art history rich churches of the German late renaissance period.
Bridge over a river
700-year-old bridge situated on river Reuss, was built in the 14th century and it is famous for the painted roof panels that depict the most important events from Swiss history. Although the water tower is original, some parts of the roof were reconstructed after a tragic fire in 1993.